Accueil Forums forum [320 KBPS] Various Artists – Artists United to End Poverty [ direct link ] [ALBUM]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

[320 KBPS] Various Artists – Artists United to End Poverty [ direct link ] [ALBUM]

Artist: Various Artists
    Album: Artists United to End Poverty

Liste des titres:
    1. Album Intro (Michelle Gethers-
    2. Die for Love
    3. Give a Helping Hand
    4. Interlude (Karen Wells Martin)
    5. L.O.V.E.
    6. I Love You More
    7. If You Want
    8. Light
    9. Interlude (Sandra Hughes)
    10. Sea Is for Courage (Tix Remix)
    11. Wave Caps
    12. Dont Protect Me
    13. Interlude (Rev. F.W. Wright)
    14. Dont Fight This Alone
    15. We Have
    16. Hazel Eyes
    17. Interlude (Ed Whitfield)
    18. The Color of Love
    19. Step Away from Heaven
    20. Interlude (DEViANt Sounds)
    21. Save My Soul (Kush Montannabis

tegs
    {^full^} Various Artists – Artists United to End Poverty { Album RAR Télécharger }

The song has a sombre vocal delivery and a slow, piano-based instrumental backing. But when he gets in the studio or on the stage, a fire erupts that consumes all who listen. They said that anyone who didn’t see this movie were ostriches sticking their heads in the ground like cowards. The live cover charity re-release of the song made it to No 1 in both the US and UK. It was the fifth single from the King of Pop’s eighth studio album, Dangerous, but is most famous for have the proceeds of its sale paid to the the Heal the World Foundation, a non profit organisation set up by Michael Jackson to help end poverty. Cliff Richard and the cast of The Young Ones: Living Doll Spice Girls: Mama Northern Lights: Tears Are Not Enough S Club 7: Never Had a Dream Come True Michael Jackson: Earth Song. It was also a charity song that helped Children in Need to reach a total of ?26,200,000 in donations in 2002. Love Me made it into the top 10 of the UK singles chart and was part of a campaign that raised ?16,700,000 for charity. Of course, everything changes once Bing Crosby enters the picture – his baritone is like thunder and lighting, real man between these school boys – no wonder that everybody after him sounded like Crosby imitator, from Sinatra to Dean Martin and yes, Elvis Presley. Throughout Idol Tryouts, precisely molded drums scatter in soft configurations around silent downbeats; bass rubberizes; house beats crest and subside like whitecaps on the sea; melodies shimmer in high-end digital decay. You’ll find plenty of wonderful not-for-profit music recorded by some of the biggest and most-loved musicians. Bob Dylans lyrics are awesome and Eddie sings it with so much passion.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.