Accueil Forums forum (320 KBPS) Tiny Moving Parts – Breathe Download Free [FREE]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

(320 KBPS) Tiny Moving Parts – Breathe Download Free [FREE]
    [FREE] Tiny Moving Parts – Breathe [ Download 2019 ] (320 kbps)

Artist: Tiny Moving Parts
    Album: Breathe

Track List:
    1. The Midwest Sky
    2. Light Bulb
    3. Medicine
    4. Icicles (Morning Glow)
    5. Vertebrae
    6. Polar Bear
    7. Bloody Nose
    8. Soft Spot
    9. I Cant Shake
    10. Hallmark

tegs:
    Didn’t expect them to come out with a new record so soon after Swell. It was never my intention to violate anyone or make them feel unsafe. This site makes use of new web technologies that require JavaScript to function correctly. Hit me up if you need anything!\n\nIf you find your annotations being rejected, I suggest reading through this guide on how to make annotations that are on par with Genius standards. When people come and go in a lifetime, I try to focus on the happiness and guidance they’ve provided me instead of the sadness of them leaving.” Check it out below. If so, you’ll need to disable it when using this site, as it spams the websites you visit with fake requests. Sure, the wave of music considered emo in the mid-2000s didn’t exactly help, nor have the fact that those ideas have been memed within the scene to the degree they have, but it is possible to have positivity within this genre that’s become so known for wanting nothing to do with it. They also have a music video for the album’s first single “Medicine”. The EP, out now on Dying Scene Records, can be streamed here.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.