4. Girls Like You
    5. The Real King
    6. Believe Whatever
    7. Scared of the Sunshine
    8. In the Flowers
    9. Fool’s Gold
    10. Too Much Light

tegs:
    Please try again later. E.B. 5.0 out of 5 stars Short in Length, Long in Memory. The plot was slow, filled with unnecessary mystery, and didn’t make sense to me at all (for example: a teen girl telling her story about her friend to her grandparents almost nonstop for a six-hour car ride, Grandpa letting his inexperie. I would definitely recommend this book to another student. Both Sal’s mother and Mrs. Winterbottom cut their hair before or during their journey. Filled with big hearted characters (Gramps and Gram are OTP), humor, and some serious heartbreak, too. The friendly host Rick is very helpful in giving you loads of good advices of what to do and see around. I went into the read cold, knowing only what was written on the back of the book and the fact that it was a Newberry winner. The novel has won the Newbery Medal for its creative elements. Get it by Friday, Sept. 13 Choose this date at checkout. I think I connected with it in a whole different way, better understanding why her mother left and how the things in her life really affected her mental state. The road trip is impetus and frame for the beautiful picture that is slowly constructed.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.