Accueil Forums forum 320 kbps The Highwomen – The Highwomen {^(2019) utorrent^} [.zip]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

320 kbps The Highwomen – The Highwomen {^(2019) utorrent^} [.zip]
    [.mp3] The Highwomen – The Highwomen (Leak Album) (LEAK)

Artist: The Highwomen
    Album: The Highwomen

Track List:
    1. Highwomen
    2. Redesigning Women
    3. Loose Change
    4. Crowded Table
    5. My Name Cant Be Mama
    6. If She Ever Leaves Me
    7. Old Soul
    8. Dont Call Me
    9. My Only Child
    10. Heaven Is a Honky Tonk
    11. Cocktail and a Song
    12. Wheels of Laredo

tegs:
    Putting a unique touch on such an iconic track can be difficult to pull off, but the quartet are more than up to the challenge here. For the best experience please upgrade your browser. They appeared together at a recent Loretta Lynn tribute concert, played their first show at the Newport Folk Festival, and last night, they made their first TV appearance performing on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Loose Change (written by Maren Morris, Maggie Chapman, Daniel Layus) 04. It was a logical choice, given that she has co-written hits including “White Liar,” “Automatic” and “Only Prettier” for Miranda Lambert, “Pontoon” and “Tornado” for Little Big Town, and “Rainbow” and “Butterflies” for Kacey Musgraves. Watch the trailer that first introduced us to The Highwomen’s “The Chain” below. She holds a BBA degree in Music Business and Marketing from Belmont University. Watch Dolly Parton Perform With Brandi Carlile and the Highwomen at Newport Folk Fest. Along with “Redesigning Women,” The Highwomen also sang their second single “Crowded Table” on the show, which was not televised but was shared as an online bonus. Sophia Ansari, a spokesperson for Cook County Sheriff’s Office, said the singer would be transferred to the county jail. My Only Child (written by Natalie Hemby, Amanda Shires, Miranda Lambert) 10. If She Ever Leaves Me (written by Amanda Shires, Jason Isbell, Chris Thompkins) 07.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.