Accueil Forums forum [320 KBPS] SpookDaKiid – Born Broken {^2019 telecharger^} [zip]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

[320 KBPS] SpookDaKiid – Born Broken {^2019 telecharger^} [zip]

Artist: SpookDaKiid
    Album: Born Broken

Liste des titres:
    1. Enter World Spook
    2. Are You Down
    3. Missing Starway
    4. Write Me Down
    5. Devil?
    6. Dont Regret Me
    7. You Played Me
    8. Die
    9. Suicidal Suicide
    10. Afterlife Belly Rubs

tegs
    {^320 kbps^} SpookDaKiid – Born Broken Album 2019 Télécharger

She sings about drugs, cars, money, and the bad boys she’s always falling for, and while there remains a sepia-toned mid-century flavor to many of these songs, LDR is no longer fronting like a thugged-out Bettie Davis. The album was recorded in 1987 and 1988, and released in 1988. Yahoo! Music News. Archived from the original on March 12, 2012. The album that came of all this upheaval is GINGER, a compelling but disjointed record loosely about self-fulfillment. Time on the road, or time away from loved ones, or familiarity or comfort can be simultaneously exhilarating and debilitating. “Mind At Large” is poppy and fun but sounds clandestinely sinister. “Molly” is a beautiful, bummer of a song but well-written and confessional. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the swaying, lovely “I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend” grapples with Furman’s gender identity, openly wondering about renaming himself Esme and whether the changes could make for even better romance. MTV Networks. December 18, 1998. Archived from the original on April 24, 2010. There are some solid lyricism and storytelling that, conceptually, is akin to a much lighter — though not as powerful — Nebraska. At every turn you could meet your fate at the hands of a psychotic killer, ancient witchcraft, or a hot and alluring(but dangerous) model named Bibi you met at a Milan discotheque the night before.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.