6. Nebel (feat. Monk & Ion Miles)
    7. Nicht so leicht
    8. Asche
    9. Nie zu spät (feat. Longus Mon
    10. Sucht
    11. Allein (feat. Cuello)

tegs
    {^MP3^} Savvy – 245 Fuite (2019) {^zip^}

I had the picture disc of the first Boston album, which sounded lackluster, so it was great to replace that, and then I was delighted to see this album re-released. Your mind has trained itself when to cringe at certain points – the overly loud, shrill cymbol crash, organ note, or vocal peak that occasionally ruins the moment when you’re really cranking it (and who can listen to a Boston album quietly?). Olivia Thirlby, Alan Ritchson, Jim Gaffigan, Maria Dizzia, Tito Ortiz, Megan Fox. His boldest and also, somehow, most sly borrowing is here: “Girls Love Beyonce,” in which he and featured vocalist James Fauntleroy reduce the chorus of “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child down to the quintessence of indolent male longing. This eclecticism can glide by unnoticed, since the Jonas Brothers — with the assistance of executive producer Ryan Tedder — polished Happiness Begins so it’s so slick it gleams, but the understated savvy is another reason why the album is so appealing: the album offers old-fashioned pop values in a form that feels distinctly fresh and modern. Talking to the females and expressing his passion and sexuality, mixing it in with his swag. A Man I’ll Never Be is one of the greatest ballads of all.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.