Accueil Forums forum 320 kbps OBOY – Fake ( Album RAR Télécharger )

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

320 kbps OBOY – Fake ( Album RAR Télécharger )

Artist: OBOY
    Album: Fake

Liste des titres:
    1. Case
    2. Fake
    3. Lead
    4. Ness
    5. Skip
    6. Future
    7. Road
    8. Curb
    9. Freeze
    10. Hat
    11. Kick
    12. Pulse

tegs
    {^Mp3^} OBOY – Fake Fuite Album [.rar]

For example, here’s a discussion about ScentedMonkey’s website: As a general rule, I almost never buy Chanel or Creed on eBay. Despite the cheeky title, the album is primarily a laid-back and thoughtful production, balancing the group’s longstanding knack for folky, bittersweet anthems with a penchant toward more dancey, upbeat cuts. Be careful is all i can say as i’ve had some horrific experiences in the past. Can anyone who is EXO-L or knew their autographs very well tell me if it is legit, signed by the members, not their manager please. Or even both KPOP Gate and grapemusiccd are the same seller. CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE Read or Share this story: Share your feedback. I guess they don’t have any problem with the authenticity of their albums right now. When they first came out, some of their BTS, Wanna one and Exo signed albums were really doubtful. If you like shitty, regurgitated slop as evinced by the overlauded production team of Dr. Snagglepuss and Oppressor, then you’re gonna love this. I found Minzy’s autograph strange compared to her others signature.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.