Accueil Forums forum [320 kbps] Mickey Lamantia – How Far Would I Fall [Full Album Download]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

[320 kbps] Mickey Lamantia – How Far Would I Fall [Full Album Download]
    (Album) Mickey Lamantia – How Far Would I Fall [ (2019) download ] {^Album^}

Artist: Mickey Lamantia
    Album: How Far Would I Fall

Track List:
    1. Turn Them Guitars Up
    2. Hank3
    3. How Far Would I Fall (feat. Me
    4. Poor Man’s Whiskey
    5. First Last One
    6. Just Go Away
    7. He’s My Dad
    8. I’m Already Gone
    9. It Was a Long Time Ago
    10. Exceptions Can Be Made to the
    11. Working Joe
    12. Keeping Country Alive

tegs:
    You want the moan of the steel guitar to match the emotion that three part harmonies evoke, and you want sentiments the fit more with the agrarian and blue collar experiences that country music provides. It’s unprofessional and shameful, and at times outright racist. Find A Light is the band unsheathing the guitars and going for it. Really anxious to hear Dierks’ Mountain album friday, so far sounds pretty good. I do admire your strength,stay strong, many blessings. His songwriting just finds the perfect balance between universal and specific that makes an album thats both fresh and familiar at the same time. And if country music is ever really going to be saved, good ole fun country music that is accessible to the masses should be praised as a good start. The road also comprises the theme, spelled out in songs like “Come Home Soon,” and the ending track “Ain’t A Road Too Long,” which starts out strange with the talk singing, but finishes very strong. Please click here to manage your MP3 cart content. Fast forward to 2019 and Bryant is finally releasing his first full length album. I really dig the vocals on this tune as Bryant gives the traditional country break up tune a bit of a harder edge with his southern tone.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.