Accueil Forums forum [320 KBPS] Frankie Cosmos – Close It Quietly {^Album Zip Download^}

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

[320 KBPS] Frankie Cosmos – Close It Quietly {^Album Zip Download^}
    [Leak] Frankie Cosmos – Close It Quietly [2019 mp3 320 kbps]

Artist: Frankie Cosmos
    Album: Close It Quietly

Track List:
    1. Moonsea
    2. Cosmic Shop
    3. 41st
    4. So Blue
    5. A Joke
    6. Rings (On a Tree)
    7. Actin’ Weird
    8. Windows
    9. Never Would
    10. Self-destruct
    11. Wannago
    12. I’m It
    13. Trunk of a Tree
    14. Last Season’s Textures
    15. Even Though I Knew
    16. UFO
    17. Marbles
    18. Did You Find
    19. A Hit
    20. With Great Purpose
    21. This Swirling

tegs:
    It’s not a bad thing, it just becomes fairly predictable as any one of these songs can be sandwiched into a spot on Vessel or Next Thing. As I did, I became thoroughly convinced that Greta Kline is quietly writing herself into a vaunted place, one where she will eventually deserve mention alongside poets like Lydia Davis, Wayne Koestenbaum, or Maggie Nelson—anyone who can puncture your heart in the span of a sentence. Frankie Cosmos continue to fortify their image as the indie rock band who writes hooky and punchy two-minute songs, but ultimately do little to stand out from the crowd. The album functions as a benign doppelganger, a shadow self of past releases; where other Frankie Cosmos records shine brightest looking inward, Close it Quietly refracts the self into the world, and vice versa, miraculously echoing Thoreau’s assertion that “when I reflect, I find that there is other than me.”. Due out September 6th via Sub Pop, the massive 21-track effort is being previewed with the lead single “Windows”. International orders may not arrive by release day as extra time must be taken into consideration for distance traveled and customs department clearance. Frankie Cosmos Announce New Album, Release First Single “Windows”. In the end, it comes down hard on the side of magic. Customers will be given access to stream the full album up to four (4) weeks before release date from your SubPop.com account, with your pre-order of the album on any format. Users who ignore this rule will be banned from the site. While recording the album, Alex says, “I closed my eyes a lot.” Stand in the sun, listen to Close it Quietly, and do the same.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.