Accueil Forums forum {^320 kbps^} Crystal Gayle – You Don't Know Me [Album MP3 Download]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

{^320 kbps^} Crystal Gayle – You Don’t Know Me [Album MP3 Download]
    {^LEAK^} Crystal Gayle – You Don’t Know Me {^rar free^} mp3

Artist: Crystal Gayle
    Album: You Don’t Know Me

Track List:
    1. Ribbon of Darkness
    2. You Win Again
    3. Please Help Me, I’m Falling
    4. Am I That Easy to Forget?
    5. Hello Walls
    6. You Never Were Mine
    7. Just One More
    8. There Goes My Everything
    9. That’s the Way Love Goes
    10. Crying Time
    11. I’ve Seen That Look On Me a Th
    12. Walking After Midnight
    13. You Don’t Know Me
    14. Put It Off Until Tomorrow (fea
    15. I’ve Cried the Blue (Right Out

tegs:
    I would go whenever he was playing there, and he’d let me sing on his show. Who was Guy Clark, the immense Texan songwriter, the unmatched narrator, the troubadour with the husky voice whose compositions were interpreted by all the big names of country and folk? In order to shop on this Web store, you must have cookies enabled. When I was 16, he wanted me to become a regular on his TV show. Please Help Me I’m Falling (Don Robertson, Hal Blair) 4. Gayle also has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame near Lynn’s star. A collaboration with producer Allen Reynolds brought forth major success by shifting her music towards a country pop style. The album features the first recorded song ever between her and sisters Loretta Lynn and Peggy Sue Wright. Please Help Me I’m Falling (Don Robertson, Hal Blair) 4. They are very much a part of my history and I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. It is filled with country classics that I grew up singing.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.