Accueil Forums forum (320 KBPS) Chelsea Wolfe – Birth of Violence ((2019) Free iTunes) [Free]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

(320 KBPS) Chelsea Wolfe – Birth of Violence ((2019) Free iTunes) [Free]
    (.zip) Chelsea Wolfe – Birth of Violence (2019) torrent (ZiP)

Artist: Chelsea Wolfe
    Album: Birth of Violence

Track List:
    1. The Mother Road
    2. American Darkness
    3. Birth of Violence
    4. Deranged for Rock & Roll
    5. Be All Things
    6. Erde
    7. When Anger Turns to Honey
    8. Dirt Universe
    9. Little Grave
    10. Preface to a Dream Play
    11. Highway
    12. The Storm

tegs:
    Wolfe: Oh man, well obviously Deftones is a big one for me because I’m from Sacramento, like them. Their music as a young person was very influential, and still is—I’m such a big fan. BROCKHAMPTON GINGER Taylor Swift Lover Tool Fear Inoculum Jay Som Anak Ko Tyler, the Creator IGOR Added on: June 18, 2019. The tour will continue with acoustic sets in dozens of North American cities before concluding in Vancouver, BC, on November 21st. There’s no Woody Guthrie here, but there are earthy, eerie, acoustic vibes at play. I am devastated with each listen and yet I keep coming back. As a kid I wanted to record my own songs so he set me up with an 8-track. According to a press release, these songs describe “an internal awakening of feminine energy, a connection to the maternal spirit of the Earth, and a defiant stance against the destructive and controlling forces of a greedy and hostile patriarchy.”. If so, you’ll need to disable it when using this site, as it spams the websites you visit with fake requests. Be All Things 6. Erde 7. When Anger Turns to Honey 8. But rather than using her music as a confessional or diary, Wolf tends to gravitate to more esoteric experiences and age-old themes.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.