Accueil Forums forum [320 KBPS] Brutality Will Prevail – Misery Sequence { (2019) zip download }

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

[320 KBPS] Brutality Will Prevail – Misery Sequence { (2019) zip download }
    (TORRENT) Brutality Will Prevail – Misery Sequence { (2019) Album Download }

Artist: Brutality Will Prevail
    Album: Misery Sequence

Track List:
    1. Misery Sequence
    2. Slither
    3. Twisting the Knife
    4. Deny the Truth
    5. Unsettling
    6. Sense of Doubt
    7. End of Me (feat. Brendan Murph
    8. Breathless (feat. Toni Coe-Bro
    9. The Bitter End

tegs:
    Rhetoric of the Image brings that terms to mind, with the latest album from Torpor sounding like it could have come from the golden age of Oceanic and A Sun That Never Sets. Slow, thick and sludgy, BWP are like a suffocating black tar or a steamroller hellbent on a slow march to Hades. Yet anyone familiar with Cloak of Ash, the previous album from Hope Drone, will have a good idea of what to expect. Listen to Misery Sequence in full in the Spotify app Play on Spotify. South Carolina’s Longshot Odds captures the energy and abandon of a raging pit, a marriage of iron-heavy chords and honey-thick leads—the kind of music where the bruising comes with the chorus. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. If you are using a VPN, and other users of the same VPN are abusing the service, then you’ll be automatically banned as well. More info about pre-order coming soon. ? STREAM: ? FACEBOOK. My world is spinning out of control, I feel the weight of the world crushing my soul. As dark and heavy as ever, Misery Sequence also showcases a version of Brutality Will Prevail who have tightened up, crafted their song-writing, and produced arguably their best record to date. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.