Accueil Forums forum 2018 Crypt Sermon – The Ruins of Fading Light [ zip Album ] [LEAK]

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Participant

2018 Crypt Sermon – The Ruins of Fading Light [ zip Album ] [LEAK]
    (320 kbps) Crypt Sermon – The Ruins of Fading Light {^Album ZIP RAR^}

Artist: Crypt Sermon
    Album: The Ruins of Fading Light

Track List:
    1. The Ninth Templar (Black Candl
    2. Key of Solomon
    3. Our Reverends Grave
    4. Epochal Vestiges
    5. Christ is Dead
    6. The Snake Handler
    7. Oath of Exile
    8. Enslave the Heathens
    9. Beneath the Torchfire Glare
    10. The Ruins of Fading Light

tegs:
    The Judge 159. Killer Boogie 160. King Dead 161. The Kings of Frog Island 162. Album opener “Gifted by the Wind” was one of the best songs I heard this year, and while “End to End” and the all-thrust “Volt Rush” affirmed that more traditional songwriting was well within the grasp of Mitchell, bassist Mike Eginton and drummer Mario Rubalcaba, they still found space for a sprawling jam or two, keeping their claim on the instrumentalism that’s (largely) fueled their tenure to date. They have been and still are one of a kind, and as they continue to move forward, they remain a band that makes one feel lucky to be alive to witness their work. Between these, the heavy riffing of The Devil and the Almighty Blues and Serial Hawk, the formative fuzz of Chiefs, the resonant doom of Khemmis and the righteous traditionalism of Crypt Sermon, the notion of genres and subgenres as an ever-expanding universe seemed to be playing out on a weekly basis. Holy Grove II brought the four-piece of vocalist Andrea Vidal, guitarist Trent Jacobs, bassist Gregg Emley and drummer Eben Travis to entirely new levels of composition and execution. Some of the most amazing and expressive vocals I heard lately on this one. The instruments taper off into the verse, letting the vocals really push themselves outward, soaring over the mix. If the review is bad enough that I can hardly look at it without cringing, I won’t bother putting it up here. Took them a while to get the first record out, so we’ll see what happens, but it kind of feels like looking forward to a comet about to smash into the planet and cause a mass extinction, and by that I mean awesome. Wilson’s voice oscillates between barely controlled power and clean soothing mastery. Dee Calhoun 138. Destroyer of Light 139. Devil 140. Devil Worshipper 141. Duel 142. Dustrider 143. Egypt 144. Electric Moon 145. Elephant Tree 146. Farflung 147. The Flying Eyes 148.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Le forum ‘forum’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.